we will contact you as soon as possible
For more information:
Guidelines and Proper Etiquette
Please read carefully the guidelines and etiquette prior to your arrival:
- Gan HaShlosha (The Sachne) is a National Park, therefore all the rules and regulations regarding National Parks apply to all the visitors and hence it is mandatory to behave accordingly.
- In order to maintain public security, it is forbidden to bring glass bottles into the Park’s area.
- The Park is designated for quiet recreation in the great outdoors, therefore playing music within the Park’s area is forbidden. Likewise, it is prohibited to make noise throughout the Park. Bringing loudspeakers into the Park’s area is prohibited.
- The entry of dogs and other animals into the Park is forbidden.
- Fire lighting is allowed solely on BBQ grilling stations at the permitted areas. After grilling, the leftovers must be removed and thrown into the charcoal collection facilities scattered throughout the Park’s grounds.
- For your convenience, water fountains, garbage cans, toilets and showers were installed throughout the Park’s area – please keep them clean.
- The Park contains varied flora and vegetation, lawns, play facilities and playgrounds, benches and tables. In order to maintain their intactness – football playing is prohibited throughout the Park and drawing or writing on rocks, structures or facilities is forbidden as well.
- The pools are deep – entry into the water requires prior knowledge of swimming.
- It is mandatory to abide the lifeguards’ instructions. Swimming and bathing without lifeguard supervision is prohibited,
- Jumping into the water is dangerous and prohibited! Pool entry and exit is allowed solely through the stairs.
- It is necessary to exercise caution in order to avoid slipping within the Park’s area, and particularly nearby the water pools.
- Climbing on the rocks along the stream is prohibited and dangerous (danger of slipping and injury).
- The entrance gates close for entry one hour before the Park’s closure.
- Bathing and swimming ends half an hour before the Park’s closure – staying at the Park after closing hours is not allowed.
- For the sake of maintaining public order, it is mandatory to abide the provisions of the Park’s employees.