we will contact you as soon as possible
For more information:
- A fascinating guided tour at the reconstructed “Tower and Stockade” Site suited for every age group.
- The performance held by the pair of actors “Yanek and Shoshanke” can be integrated into the tour, enabling them to depict, by means of a dramatized and humoristic tour, the way of life of the founding pioneers.
- A unique and special lanterns tour carried out under the moonlight along the banks of the Amal Stream (also known as the Hassi Stream).
- A professional guided tour at the Museum of Regional and Mediterranean Archeology, which exhibits an abundance of rare findings and artifacts from the Beit She'an Valley and the Mediterranean Basin.
- A guided tour at Gan HaShlosha: a hideaway cave dated to the Bar Kokhba revolt period, flour mills, an ancient water theatre, a walk towards the Gan HaShlosha stream gush out and viewing of geological phenomena.